Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Emma's 18 month check up

This morning we had Emma's 18 month check up with our pediatrician, Here are the stats:

Height 32 1/4 and in the 75th percentile
Weight 23.6 lbs and in the 48th percentile
Head 46 cm and in the 55th percentile

The doctor says she will be tall and skinny and Emma's mommy is very jealous =)

I talked to the doctor about some staring spells that Emma has been having and she said they could be seizures so they are sending her to the neurologist to get an EEG done, so please keep that in your thoughts and prayers!

Emma had to get 3 shots which made for a very upset little girl, so she isn't having the best day today. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Aww...poor baby. You guys are definately in my thoughts and prayers!

Whitney said...

I hope everything is alright!

Lindsey said...

We'll be tinking about you guys. Everything is fine, I'm sure. I LOVE the new blog name!