Thursday, January 15, 2009

All About Eli

We have finished up with Eli's nursery!












We had our OB appt this week, I am 32 weeks and the doctor thinks this baby is a big baby because I am already SO miserable! We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday and he is already head down and I think he has already dropped because there is so much pressure. After talking to the doctor we decided to move our C-Section date to March 6, 2009 @ Crestwood because Eli is going to be too big if we wait til the 11th. Family & friends are very welcome to come visit us in the hospital. We are still hoping and praying that he comes on his own before the 5th of March cause I am dreading the pain of a C-Section!!! (I still remember what it feels like)

We can't wait to meet you Eli!!!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

CUTE!!! I love the zebra! Also, both of those videoa are too cute!!!

Nanny Tucker said...

I love Eli's room! You did a great job decorating it! It is toooo cute! I know you can hardly wait to see him!
Love you!
Theresa

Helen said...

GREAT room!! Positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!!

stephanie said...

I just wanted to say hi! I've been reading this after finding the link on Whitney's blog. I'm about to have my first baby, so everything you've put on here has been a great help.

I do have a question--I remember a while back you posted about painting the bathroom. Did you paint while you were pregnant? I've been itching to start painting our apartment, but I didn't know if I should wait until the baby comes or not.