
I posted a picture last week from what was supposed to be our 4D ultrasound of Eli and their computer was acting up really bad so we only got a couple of pictures. So they brought us back this morning to do it right and here are some pictures and a couple of video clips from the ultrasound. I think he looks a lot more like Adam than Emma did, but thats just my opinion. She said he does have some peach fuzz on his head but not a whole lot of hair like Emma did. He kept sticking his tongue out at us and moving his mouth a lot while we were watching him. His hands and legs are around his face as you can see in some of the pictures. ENJOY!

Sorry I haven't posted very many pictures latley, we have been busy bees. We finished putting together Eli's nursery (pictures to come soon) and while we were doing that we noticed his room is very cold and his window was leaking when it rained. So we have had the home warranty people coming and going all week fixing that kind of stuff. Adam had a check up this week and his heart is doing good and his lab results (cholesteral, ect.) were better than last time; he goes back in May to get a physical. I have started going to the doctor every Thursday and everything is good with Eli, C-ection scheduled for March 11. Emma started her Little Beasts gymnastics class at the Little Gym on Tuesdays and she is still loving it. We are just trying to get everything done and ready for when our little man comes so we can relax and enjoy him! I promise to take more pictures of Emma and post them soon- she is so funny- the other day I dropped something and said "Aw, man!" and she repeated me! She started running around the house saying "Aw man, Aw man, Aw man" over and over- it was the funniest thing (maybe I can get a video of that to post).



3 comments:
Have you started going to the new Little Gym over in Providence now since it's closer, or do you still go out to Jones Valley?
Yes, we do go to the new little gym in providence- I didn't even know there was one in Jones Valley! She loves it!
What a sweet little baby...seems like you have a playful little baby on your hands! Can't wait to see pictures of his little face when he's here.
Post a Comment