Eli had his 2 month check up yesterday with Dr. Bryant, here are the stats:
23 3/4 inches long and in the 80th percentile
13 lbs 7 oz and in the 90th percentile
He's our chunky monkey and he is healthy!
He has a rash on his neck caused from yeast that we got some medicine for. He has a rash on his face that makes his face all bumpy and red; it has a long name that I can't remember but it will eventually go away with time as he gets older.
I have the daytime schedules down: he gets 4 oz of milk every 3 hours during the day and he is doing great but me and Adam are exhausted. totally exhausted. Eli enjoys eating his bottles during the night then wants to stay awake... not cool. So we talked to the dr and she told us that after nighttime feedings to lay him down in his bassinet and only pick him up if he is really crying and that its okay to let him fuss a little. So hopefully we will have the nighttime schedule down soon too! Please keep that in your thoughts and prayers... we need some sleep in our lives.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Babywise", girl. It saved me when Addy was a baby. I read the book in 1 day and started the technique the next day. I was AMAZED at what a difference it made. Good luck and I hope y'all get some good sleep soon!
P.S. I didn't follow everything so strictly, but used what worked for me and it got Addy on a great schedule and her sleeping through the night within 2 weeks.
Glad to hear he is doing so well and praying that you get sleep soon!!!! :D
Post a Comment