Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our 2 munchkins

Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks, we have been busy trying to adjust to Adam going back to work & getting back into the swing of things... but I have to say, life is good =)
We are starting to see Eli's personality shine and he is such a good baby! He is a hungry little boy though... I was strictly nursing him and I just felt like all I did all day long was constantly feed him and it was really bothering Emma cause I wasn't spending enough time with her during the day after Adam went back to work. I started pumping bottles every other feeding to help time wise and then he started getting a little confused which started making breastfeeding frustrating so I have strictly gone to pumping bottles and it seems to work a lot better for us. Eli now weighs 12.2 pounds (no wonder all I was doing was feeding him all day long!) and will be 5 weeks old on Saturday- he is already getting so big!


Emma is finally starting to really adjust and get back into a routine of how we do things around here. This week she hasn't had any meltdowns, temper tantrums, or waking up screaming in the middle of the night (knock on wood) and she really LOVES her "LEli"! She still has her moments where she needs some extra attention but she is doing a lot better. Her new favorite song is the "ABC" song and she is precious when she sings it (I will try to get a video).




2 comments:

Helen said...

SO glad things that everyone is starting to adjust. I cannot get over how GORGEOUS your little ones are! SO happy for you and Adam and your AWESOME family. :D

Tracy Williams said...

I'm glad you all are adjusting and life is getting back to normal! So, I bet you've heard both of these things 1000 times, but they are both so adorable AND Eli is Adam made over! :)