Saturday, April 25, 2009

What's New...


Not Much! =)
Life is crazy, busy, trying, but still lots of fun with 2 babies under 2! After we came home from the hospital I couldn't quit thinking how hard this life was with our newest addition and Emma being so young... God has a plan and I am living the one he has for me and he shows me that every day. I think my kids teach me life lessons more than I teach them most days. I have learned that even though it is tough and I am pushed to my breaking point EVERY day at least once, it is still fun. Between Emma and Eli both doing and learning new things every day I have to learn to enjoy this crazy busy time because it is flying by and I will be so sad when it is gone... these are precious times... enjoy the pictures that I have captured over the past few days =)



















2 comments:

Helen said...

I am SO happy for you! I know it can be tough, but I'm inspired to see how happy you truly are!! :D

Lindsey said...

All of these pictures are so good! I miss those kiddos...and you guys, too :) Give them lots of smooches for me!!!