Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eli is 2 months!

Eli is 2 moths old today! The time has just flown by...
He has started smiling and cooing. He weighs 13.6 pounds and is still a breastfed baby =)
He loves looking out the car window when we go places and looking at the ceiling fan in our living room, he smiles and coos at it while sitting in his bouncy seat. He is precious. I am proud to say that I took these pictures myself!


little hands
little fingers
little toes


AND just for fun...

I mean, he is the king of this house at the moment- he decides when we eat and sleep and if he doesn't like your choice of clothing he will spit up on you so you will change into something else.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!! Happy 2 months, Eli!

Aubrey said...

Adorable!

Ariel said...

He is so precious!!! I love the "king of the house" picture. I can definitely relate to that. I hope things are going well for you. I'm sure I'm going to have LOTS of questions about parenting two over the next few months!