
This past weekend we decided it was time to move Emma to a Big Girl Bed! I am so glad we did too. The transition went wonderful! The 1st night she stayed in the bed all night, she woke up at 5 crying cause she had lost her frog that she sleeps with so we gave it back to her and she went right back to sleep. She hasn't crawled out of the bed not once yet until we go in and get her. She loves her big girl bed!

I think she is much more comfortable in her big girl bed than she was in her crib.

I have been collecting things for her room that I haven't wanted to put on her walls yet until after the big girl bed transition so she also kind of got a bedroom makeover with the big girl bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment