That means Christmas is right around the corner. I have decided to make my Christmas cards this year so I have been trying to decide on pictures for our Christmas cards. I decided that it will be impossible to get one single picture with both kids looking at me and smiling in their Christmas best. So I am going to take the time to get 2 pictures, 1 great wonderful Christmas pictore of each kid, for our Christmas card. So these are my lousy attempts at trying to be a professional photographer. These are just the ones that I took of Emma because I am using a photo of Eli that I have already taken when he was 6 months. If you got a Christmas card last year, you should get another one this year unless you moved and I don't have your address. If you want to be on the Christmas card list make sure I have your address! Leave it in the comments or email me, Enjoy!
This is the picture I decided on after our photoshoot:
1 comment:
Emma is absolutely GORGEOUS! I want to be on that list:
450 S. Peachtree Parkway #N304
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Post a Comment