Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 years, 2 kids, 2 cats, and a dog later...



Adam and I just spent the last weekend at the beach celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! It was really nice spending the whole weekend together. We didn't get each other any big gifts or anything like that, we just spent the weekend enjoying each others company. My mom kept the kids for us (Thanks Mom!) so it was really nice not having to talk to each other over screaming loud children that are using your body as a jungle gym. We ate dinner at The Melting Pot (delicious!) and gave each other cards filled with sweet romantical words. I think we love each other more now than we did on our wedding day... that may sound bad but I think it is a really good thing. I am looking forward to growing old with this guy, he is pretty awesome. We had a good getaway, but when Sunday arrived I was ready to get back to my babies. I felt like Eli grew into a toddler while we were gone. Crazy how much they can change in just a few days.
We have busy lives these days so I will have lots to post about after the weekend!

1 comment:

Helen said...

SO glad you had a good, relaxing, romantic weekend with your sweet hubby! Cheers to many more happy years to come!!!