Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!
This morning when I woke up Adam had made me breakfast...
Those are heart shaped, low fat, pop tarts that he wrote on with icing- I was very impressed with his creativity! Best Valentines Day ever. He had some flowers laying next to them, sweet man. He is amazing.
Adam got up with the kids and let me sleep in a bit. When I woke up Emma was VERY excited to hand out the cards that she made for Mommy & Daddy...

We were excited to give Emma her Valentine surprise too. We gave her beads and pipe cleaners to make bracelets with and we have already made quite a few pieces of elegant jewelry this morning :)

I am excited about the rest of our day... smooching, cuddles, hugs, and I have a big Asian meal planned for Adam. We usually never eat Indonesian/Asian food unless his family is in town but I know he loves it. It is all about enjoying spending time with each other today (I am pretty sure we are good at doing that everyday) and small jestures of looove.

No comments: