I am teaching my first workshop up in Nashville during the first weekend in March. We are making 2 kid birthday cards (Elmo & train) and 2 adult birthday cards. I will also be having a stamp camp making those same cards here in Madison too.
Now for my passion... scrap booking. I document my children's lives with pictures and I absolutely LOVE sitting down and preserving those precious memories. I am having a scrapbook 3 two page layout stamp camp on March 13. It is a Valentine's/love layout, summer layout, & birthday layout.
I am hosting a Father's Day camp where we will be making a memo cube, Rolodex filled with pictures, and a couple of cards on June 6th (I am also hosting a Mother's Day camp in April but haven't gotten that one pulled together quite yet)
Favor tins that I made up for door prizes at my open house
1 comment:
I am SO excited about this! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment