Eli @ 6 months
Now as their mother I think they are both precious, gorgeous little beings... but I don't think they look just alike. I think they look similar and look like siblings, but not just alike. So I want to see what everyone in the blogger world thinks! Do you think Emma & Eli look just alike??? Be honest!
Oh my goodness... looking at Emma's baby pictures and Eli getting to be an 'older' baby... I am getting baby fever again... I feel it coming... I think I may want one more (down the road of course!)
Looking at their baby pictures on the same page like this at the same ago is so wierd... they are so different (personality wise)
Emma was so serious, Eli is so sweet and smiley
Emma hated her belly and would cry during the night if she rolled over on it
Eli LOVES his belly and sleeps on his belly
Emma sat up by 6 months
Eli wants you to hold him to sit up
Emma was so content sitting in her boppy next to me watching me do whatever I was doing
Eli wants to be held all the time, sitting next to you watching you is not going to cut it
One BIG thing they were/are good at being: CUTE & PRECIOUS

4 comments:
They are both beautiful and I think they each have their own look. They definitely look like siblings, but not just alike. I think the shapes of their faces are different and of course, Eli's facial features are more masculine. They are SO precious! I loved the cackling story w/ Eli. Jake does this sometimes and I'll continue to do whatever it takes to hear him laugh like that. SOO SWEET!!
I think Eli looks much longer. His face is longer, and he looks like he is going to grow up to be a tall boy. Sweet Emma has a more round face. She looks like a little girl :) Hope potty traing is going well. I miss ya!
There is NO DOUBT your little ones are GORGEOUS and look like brother and sister, but I don't think they look just a like....
Can't wait for another little Baby Roap.... :D
I dont think they look just alike... but they are both sweet babies! :)
Post a Comment