Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Labor Day weekend @ The Beach


We had such an amazing time at the beach as a family of four. We were usually early to bed & early to rise... lots of lazy mornings, lots of sand castles, floating in the ocean, floating in the pool, 3 hour naps, good food, and lots of kisses.What else could have been better? I was in mommy bliss and was so sad when the trip was over. It always go by tooo fast.



Ice cream... yummy

Playing @ LuLus (LOVE that place)


Emma got a hair wrap @ LuLus

I think she knows she is cute =)



Sissy taking in the beautiful beach

First time sitting in a highchair @ The Shrimp Basket

Yes, I would not spend the money just for him to float in a blue float. It just makes him more secure with his boyhood. That is my theory anyways...






Showing Eli the big ocean for the very first time

My 2 favorite boys in the whole wide world



Oh, beautiful beach: You make our worries slip away and we love playing all day. Can't wait to come back with 2 toddlers next year! Oh Geez...

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I LOVE the one of you two!! AAAH. Love it.

And the float is awesome! Jasper regularly wears pink onesies, and also has yellow pants with butterflies. :)