Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Active Baby

So today I had another doctors appointment, I am 21 weeks now. It was so funny...They were listening to the baby's heartbeat and it was sounding good and the nurse started to count it and then all of a sudden it sounded like a high pitched howl- the baby did a sumersault while we were listening and then kept moving away from the doppler! The nurse's face was hilarious and she just said "that is one active baby in there"!

We have our ultraound scheduled to find out what we are having! So be sure to vote (to the right of the screen) on if you think it is a girl or a boy! I won't be posting it on the blog until after I have told our family. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

3 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

How funny! I am glad you and the baby are doing good!
P.S. I voted girl! ;)

Helen said...

When will we know????

The Roap Family said...

we already know, but I can't post it on here until I see a few more reactions in person :-))))!