Happy Halloween!!!
We finger painted pumpkins this morning in the spirit of Halloween. I found out that my kid is not too into finger painting, I think I had much more fun than she did! She did good painting the pumpkin to the left for about 10 minutes and once we got to the blue color she freaked out and started crying for me to get it off of her hand... apparently she does NOT like the color blue, party pooper =) So then I figured I would continue acting like I was having so much fun by myself painting the other two pumpkins... she didn't really care, I found out after we got back inside that she had been eating dirt while I was painting. After a little bit of me offering it to her over and over she decided to paint for 5 more minutes and then she was done. Thats when I got her to show a tiny bit of love the the other two pumpkins, as you can see below =)
She is going to be a ladybug tonight, we are going to trick or treat just to the few neighbors by our house and then go to a Halloween Party that one of Adam's co workers is hosting. Should be lots of fun and I will be sure to post photos! Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!!!
1 comment:
I hope you guys had a blast last night! Sounds like you have quite a strong-willed little girl. :D I bet she was the cutest little lady-bug though!!!
Post a Comment