Monday, October 13, 2008

The Zoo


We went to the Nashville Zoo over the weekend with the Fam & had a great time!!!


Looking at The birds & the bird lady.... very interesting

Mommy & Emma on the Carousal

Giraffes!!!! They got sooo close to us, it was neat =)

AMAZED with the giraffes


The elephants were being worked out by trainers while we were there, it was really cool to watch... as you can see Emma was watching VERY intensely!

Tired baby girl...

3 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

It looks like y'all had fun at the zoo! And, the cat cuddling is sweet...even though I hate cats! :) Mozelle (our dog) did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with Addy!

Helen said...

Glad you had fun with the family. Emma is the MOST beautiful little girl EVER!!!!

Ariel said...

How much fun! I can't wait until Jake gets old enough to go to the zoo!!! I love the picture of the giraffes!! SOO pretty!