Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reflecting


I am known to live in the past, thinking about the "good times"... I don't know if I have just been hormonal latley or what, but I have all of a sudden I have been so sappy about Emma growing up. I think about a year ago, October 2007 and she was 3 months old and now she is turning 15 months old! That was only about 365 days ago, give or take a few days, and look how much she has changed!!! She is so big now and it makes me question myself if I enjoyed her baby days enough? I am about to have another baby and maybe thats why it is on my mind so much? Somebody told me a couple months ago that once you have the 2nd baby, the oldest one seems to grow up so much faster because you are so busy with the new baby- that breaks my heart when I think about it. Am I just being wierd and very hormonal?

2 comments:

Helen said...

I think that you've done a FABULOUS job celebrating Emma and her growing from that sweet newborn to the great toddler she is today. I'm sure that because you're about to have this new little life, you're reflecting and comparing what it's going to be like with TWO little ones. You're going to be INCREDIBLE and will find that balance with both. You still get to discover new things with Emma, but will be reminded of the fun things you had with her with the new one. Don't worry!! You're a great Mama of TWO!!! :D

Mrs. Britton said...

I think you are being super normal! You are a fab mom and will continue to be. It will be different and stressful with a new little one but you will manage and always have good memories! Love ya!