Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretty Ears


Emma got her ears pierced yesterday!!! I had been going back and forth regretting that I had not done it earlier and thought it was too late and that she would mess with them. I was talking to my sister yesterday about it while we were at the mall and she said she didn't think it was too late and told me she would help me with Emma if I wanted to get it done. So that pretty much made up my mind and we went ahead and did it! She did really good, only cried for a minute and was really mad at the lady who did it! I was impressed how well she did, that was the part I was worried about. We got the studs that are her birthstones, ruby! When Adam saw her he said "she's growing up too fast!!!", we think they are adorable!