We took a hayride out to the pumpkin fields and picked a pumpkin for Emma, got a pumpkin painted on Emma's face, went down the slide with Gabby (hilarious- my mom almost got stuck), and saw a hay maze! Sorry I was bad and forgot my camera, my mom took lots of pics on her camera but won't share her pictures with me until I give her pictures from Emma's 1st birthday which is part of my mom's Christmas present so don't bet on seeing her pictures... ugh. These pictures are ones I took on my camera phone which takes blurry pictures!
Playing on the playground
So tired from having too much fun!
All 3 of us are sooo sick with coughs, drainage, stuffy noses, all that nasty stuff!!!! Adam isn't going to work tomorrow, he has it the worst. I hope we all feel better after our doctor visits tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment