Adam and I like to think of ourselves as a parenting team instead of one parents doing more than the other. We decided this while I was pregnant with Emma. When Emma came into our lives Adam called us throughout the day simply because he missed us. So at the end of the day when Adam got home from work he came in the door with open arms wanting to take over and he still does it to this day... I don't complain. I got up with the babies when I was nursing them and then Adam told me he wanted to start getting up with them when I was done nursing because he doesn't see them all day and he tells me it's their special time. He also enjoys bathtime and giving the kiddos baths, I let him have it. BUT on the rare occassion that I do get to give them baths, we have so much fun! Daddy plays with toys very well but he doesn't like getting messy in the bathtub which I have no problem doing. I have my own little cabinet of goodies... Bathtub crayons, Fizzies (turn the water colors), and bathtub finger paints. We pulled out the fingerpaints the other night when Adam & Eli were sick and went to bed early...
Monday, December 28, 2009
Bath Time FUN
Adam and I like to think of ourselves as a parenting team instead of one parents doing more than the other. We decided this while I was pregnant with Emma. When Emma came into our lives Adam called us throughout the day simply because he missed us. So at the end of the day when Adam got home from work he came in the door with open arms wanting to take over and he still does it to this day... I don't complain. I got up with the babies when I was nursing them and then Adam told me he wanted to start getting up with them when I was done nursing because he doesn't see them all day and he tells me it's their special time. He also enjoys bathtime and giving the kiddos baths, I let him have it. BUT on the rare occassion that I do get to give them baths, we have so much fun! Daddy plays with toys very well but he doesn't like getting messy in the bathtub which I have no problem doing. I have my own little cabinet of goodies... Bathtub crayons, Fizzies (turn the water colors), and bathtub finger paints. We pulled out the fingerpaints the other night when Adam & Eli were sick and went to bed early...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment