Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Christmas Holiday

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!! We had a great Christmas! We were not able to give as much and have a big Christmas like we usually do but I think it made us more thankful for what we did have and who we spent it with. We are so blessed to have our little family and I am reminded daily of what I have and how lucky I am to have it.
Wednesday we went to Gabby's and spent all day. My brother helped me make white chicken chili that I had never made before(delicious) and red chili and wing dip. yummmm. So we all ate dinner and had the big Monger Christmas celebration which is always fun! Thursday we went and had dinner and opened presents at MeeMaws house. Friday morning we woke up to Santa! And guess what he brought Mommy.... a camera!!! FINALLY!!!! Thank you Thank you Santa! Emma had a great time opening her gifts but got tired of it after a while and just wanted to play so me and Adam ended up opening the rest of them. Eli loved the tissue paper... Santa should have saved his money and just bought him some tissue paper because he was happy with that! My parents were supposed to come over Christmas morning for a big breakfast that I made but they ended up staying in bed all day with the stomach virus, yuck.
We went up to Nashville to my brothers house to have Christmas dinner and the kids had a blast playing together on Nico's new train table. While all the kids took naps we played some SkipBo and Last Word games, that was fun! We had a great time!
As soon as we got back home Eli started throwing up and didn't stop til very close to midnight, he was pitiful. Dry heaving and all. Called the pediatrician and they said to give him pedialite and that is what he lived off of til dinner today when we gave him some cereal that he seemed to enjoy and keep down. He still isn't 100% but much better. He shared the bug with Daddy... sad.





Today we decided to stay home in our PJs since Eli & Adam were not feeling very good. Emma played dress up with her new dress up clothes and all her new toys from Christmas.



Pitiful Baby boy


"LEli, say cheeeeeeeeeese"



Just being cute =)



This picture of Emma is my favorite... she was laughing so hard!
I can't help but to laugh when I see it!

Daddy is not feeling good today... our family has been passing the stomach bug around this week (tis the season for giving, right?) and Eli & Adam became victims of this virus yesterday and today

VIDEOS! I know, it has been a looong time! Sorry one of them is turned sideways, I am still learning on my new camera!

No comments: