Monday, December 21, 2009

The Smokey Mountains

We spent last week in the Smokey Mountains with my Sister-in-law , my nephew, and my mom. We had a lot of fun! I made my family hike 1.3 miles up a mountain to Laurel Falls... breathtaking. They quit complaining once we got up there....

Lindsey's dad got us all inthe aquarium for free- Thanks Babo! The kids really enjoyed it....






We took them to a petting zoo, which was my favorite thing that we did while we were there!
This is a Zonkey... notice his legs...
This Zebra cracked me up... he had an attitude as I am sure you can see in the pictures!




Nico & Emma got to feed the goats, I think that was their favorite!

Those 2 adorable people in the center on the lower level are my loves ;)

Emma has become a huge fan of choo choo trains and asked me to take her picture with the
choo choo!
Gorgeous views... even if it was foggy

Happy boy in the hotel!


Bundled up, it was COLD!

We had a great time and are hoping to do it again next year!

No comments: