We have been talking about it for a couple of weeks now... counting down the days until today when Emma would get to go see The Princess & The Frog movie with Mommy & Gabby. I took her back during Thanksgiving break to see The Fantastic Mr. Fox, which in my opinion was a very boring movie for a 2 year old. But she sat in my lap through the whole thing and I was amazed and have been so excited about actually going to see The Princess & the Frog. We had a great day today, very lazy day around the house and Emma seemed to be in a great mood. She sat in my mom's lap and then half way through the movie it was like I had a different child... yelling, screaming, pitching a fit... yes, we were THOSE people in the theatre. fun. I had to remove my screaming child from the theatre to talk to her and reprimand her. But after I gave her a little reality check and she figured out that Mommy meant business we went back in the theatre and she sat through the rest of it without a peep. Afterwards I told her no more movies for awhile because of the way she acted... I am hoping she will be good enough to go back to see Toy Story 3 in March because I really want to see that one!!! Maybe Adam will keep the kids while I go by myself, LOL, just kidding =)
After the movie we went and ate at Red Robin and finished off our night with a drive through the Galaxy of Lights that they have here at the Botanical Gardens. Emma LOVES driving through and seeing the lights, this was the third time she has gone to see them! Great family night.
So today we spent most of the day at home packing because tomorrow we are leaving early in the morning to go to Knoxville and go to the zoo. Then we will be going to Gatlinburg for a few days with my mom, sister-in-law, and nephew! So excited!!! So I will be sure to take lots of pictures, or make my mom take them and post some when we get back!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a good mommy!!
Post a Comment